×
No7 Stay Perfect Lip Lacquer

No7 Stay Perfect Lip Lacquer

As some of you may know, I am a little bit obsessed with lip tints! I used to buy all these lovely lipsticks and then become frustrated when they would come off half way through the evening, or even after only a short time. Then, as ashamed as I am to admit this, my mum introduced me to the concept of a lip tint! I cannot believe that my own mother found out about a trend before I did. Obviously lip tints have been around in different forms for a long time, but I have to say that I have found my favourite so far. No7 has brought out so many amazing products recently and i'm always keen to try their new products when they come out as they have achieved a great reputation among my female friends and family. The lip tint I bought is called 'Stay Perfect Lip Lacquer' in the colour 'Chilli' and it is one of a collection of six beautiful shades of reds and pinks. I have been wearing it on every night out recently and often in the day time too as it is possible to tone down the colour intensity by simply applying less. Have you guys tried this? I definitely recommend it!

2 comments

Unknown said...

Love this colour, and the fact it's a tint is great for when it's windy and whipping your hair around.
x

daisychain said...

Oh this is such a perfect colour on you xo

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine