×
My Accessorize Christmas Wishlist

My Accessorize Christmas Wishlist


Eclectic Mini Brooch Necklace £15.00 - Accessorize
Delphine Occasion Collar Necklace £19.00 - Accessorize 
Charlotte Jewel Statement Necklace £19.00 - Accessorize
Twisted Rope and Leaf Statement Necklace £19.00 - Accessorize
Bobble Round Necklace £12.00 - Accessorize
Cannes Statement Necklace £29.00 - Accessorize

When I was at University my friend borrowed a necklace from her mum and essentially, from that day it became hers. Ever since that day I have become obsessed with statement necklaces and really do see the value in investment pieces. My favourite shop for these is Accessorize! Although I am living on the other side of the world for the year, I can still look at the website and drool. My favourite is definitely the Bobble Round Nacklace for £12, its very similar to my friend's mums necklace and whenever I see it online, it always reminds me of her! What better than a Christmas present to yourself that also has sentimental value? What are your favourite accessories this season?

No comments

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine