×
ASOS Park Lane Gold Leather Sling Flat Sandal

ASOS Park Lane Gold Leather Sling Flat Sandal


 I was recently shopping the amazing ASOS Sale and spotted these little gold sandals for only £15. When I think about the weather recently, I realise that they wouldn't come in much use; but I can't help but wish for better weather where I would be able to wear them! If I had the money to buy them then I would match them with my new ZARA White Jeans and a cute block coloured top. What do you think of these beauties? Could you imagine yourself in them? What would you match them with?

2 comments

Holl JC said...

Those sandals really are to die, I adore the colour x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Natalie said...

Gold shoes! Yes!
http://stuffsheloved.blogspot.com.au/

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine