×
Amazon Christmas Wish List Press Event

Amazon Christmas Wish List Press Event

Back in July I was invited to the fantastic Amazon Christmas In July Wish List Event at Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square. This amazing event was organised by This Is Mission PR Agency and I felt so lucky to have been invited with my contributors. We turned up all glammed up and ready to check out all the fabulous products, talk to inspirational people and take a lot of pictures! We were politely welcomed by a gorgeous gentleman who was handing out glasses of Champagne and we were off...talking to every single Amazon expert at every section of the event and trying out all the products we could; even writing a few down on our 'Amazon Wish List' to hand in at the end. Here is a little photo montage video on my Youtube Channel with some of my favourite items! I haven't included the fashion items yet as I want to do a whole video on that as they had so many incredibly stunning pieces. This video includes some great books, gadgets, pet products and homeware items. Let me know what you think and give it a thumbs up if you like it. 
CTx


No comments

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine