×
Clashing Time Talks Cafe Cou Cou

Clashing Time Talks Cafe Cou Cou

If there is one thing I love doing more than anything, it is going out for food! Of course everyone will say that, but for me it is on another level as I am an awful cook. I try to be imaginative, but i'm sure you will realise in time to come that I just don't quite get it right! My meals are very simple and don't really have any exciting ingredients in them and I definitely need to improve! Until that day comes, I will continue to enjoy eating out and exploring the world trying all kinds of amazing foods. One meal that comes to mind recently was at Cafe Cou Cou in Saffron Walden. It is an adorable little place on a side street in the centre of Saffron Walden and you could easily miss it! As soon as you walk in you can smell the freshly made bread and treats and it is completely overwhelming. I selected a chicken, lettuce, pepper, cucumber, sun-dried tomato and seedy wholemeal bread. It was so delicious and tasted very fresh and light...even though its a beast of a meal! This is definitely my favourite type of sandwich, what's yours?
To find out more about Cafe Cou Cou click HERE.
CTx


No comments

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine