×
Clashing Time Talks Pandora Wishes

Clashing Time Talks Pandora Wishes

This wednesday I left work a little early and jumped on a train to London town! I was so excited to get away for the evening after a little bit of a stressful few days of busy, busy, busy and it was definitely the right decision. I love going to press events, obviously they are lots of fun, but I love it mainly because you get to speak to so many great people. I turned up with my close friend Alice and we gossiped, giggled and gawked throughout the evening and genuinely really enjoyed ourselves. The event was filled with beautiful celebs like Mel B, Abbey Clancy, Thom Evans and Lucy and Proudlock from Made in Chelsea...and that's before even mentioning the gorgeous celebrity couple's who have helped design the new range for Pandora! The campaign, which launched on the 3rd November 2014, sees Pandora collaborate with 3 high profile UK celebrity couples and friends: Jamie and Louise Redknapp, Rochelle and Marvin Humes and Jameela Jamil and Rick Edwards as the friendship pairing. They have all come together to promote the PANDORA Online Wishlist in the run up to Christmas for the #PandoraWishes campaign! Do you love Pandora? Let me know!
CTx


1 comment

Fashion Infatuation said...

Oooh! I went to the Pandora event in Leeds last week. It was fab! Although, I think your London one looks slightly better :) I've not blogged about my night yet though.
xx
Fashion Infatuation

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine