×
Clashing Time Talks Candles

Clashing Time Talks Candles


There are a lot of lovely things about Christmas time, but the one thing I definitely love more than anything is the candles. The nights are drawing in as it gets darker and darker so much earlier, everyone curls up on the sofa with a cup of hot tea and a blanket and the perfect thing to help set the mood is to light a beautifully Christmassy smelling candle. When I was at University, I used to light candles to relax and de-stress after a hard day studying; when i'm having a calm evening in with friends I light candles; when i'm having a romantic dinner I light candles...and when Christmas comes about, the first thing I go to buy is candles. There are so many beautiful ranges out at the moment and without a doubt I will get a few of them for Christmas! Where are your favourite candles from? Let me know!
CTx

No comments

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine