×
Clashing Time talks Bloggers Fashion Week

Clashing Time talks Bloggers Fashion Week


Last week I went to an amazing event organised by the bloggers love hub! I was so excited to go as I knew that Levi from Levi2Jade was going to be there, but I was also going to meet a few other awesome bloggers for the first time. The event was in London and luckily I bumped into the lovely Aneela from at the train station and we walked together as I didn't have a clue where I was going. When we arrived at the event we were welcomed on the door and checked off the guest-list and were then given the chance to walk around the venue looking at all the fantastic brands that had turned up. The room was full of beautiful men and women who had all come together to celebrate the blogging world and it felt amazing to be surrounded by so much positivity. I was lucky enough to be a VIB (very important blogger) and this entitled me to take home some goodies to sample....post to come later on all of that. I was absolutely spoilt for choice as there was a different new and exciting company stall on every corner of the room - so many excited bloggers asking questions cannot have been easy, so a big high five to all businesses that went along! I managed to pick up a great range of products and I've been loving so many of them so far and can't wait to tell you all about them soon. Next up was the fashion shows and I was lucky enough to be sitting on the front row and was given an adorable little goodie bag with lots of the designers cards and information inside. We got to see a whole variety of gorgeous outfits and I was blown away by some of the lovely spring/summer dresses. Whilst at the event I tried to film as much as possible, but of course I wanted to also enjoy meeting some new bloggers too - so make sure you check out the video above to see what I got up to! I think that this event was a huge success and the blogger love hub team should be really proud of themselves. Events like these are so much fun for bloggers and we really are lucky to be in such a supportive network.
CTx

3 comments

Unknown said...

What a fun event, I always struggle finding places in London too, luckily the power of Twitter usually gets me some blogger help! I love the coat that appeared halfway through your vid with all the floral embellishments, it was gorgeous! x
www.lovedbylaura.com

Unknown said...

Hi Pippa! This looks like so much fun! I just started blogging a couple of weeks ago and I'm still trying to get my head around all this stuff... I discovered your blog today and reading through your posts has been so inspiring, it's so cool that you get to play such an active part in all these interesting things! It would be amazing if you could stop by http://thepigfoot.com and let me know what you think!

Thanks for sharing, Kate xx

LeviJade said...

Well thanks for the little shout out! I was so glad to get to hang out with you again! Super fun event and super company! Sad we have to wait until a good few months for the next one! :(
Loved this post! Going to have to get writing mine now! :)
LeviJade xx

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine