×
Clashing Time talks Umberto Giannini Frizzi Miracle Worker

Clashing Time talks Umberto Giannini Frizzi Miracle Worker

Last month I went to the Bloggers Love Hub Fashion Week in London and had such an amazing time (see my vlog here). One of the best things that I learnt about whilst I was there was at the Umberto Giannini stall. I met a lovely lady called Jodie and she spoke to me about some of the products they were asking the bloggers to sample. I mentioned that I had been struggling really badly with frizz and static hair over the previous months and I felt like I had tried absolutely everything in an attempt to solve it. She gave me 'Frizzi', which is a serum with organ oil in it aimed at transforming 'even the most dry, frizzy coarse hair'. My god does it work! I have been looking for ages to find something that doesn't make my hair stand on its ends and finally I have it. A little amount out of the pump goes a very long way and you can spread it quite easily through all of your hair. What's even better is that it smells delicious and I often get a nice sniff of it during the day time after using it. 'Frizzi' really is my very own 'miracle worker' - I will definitely be buying this in the future. Have you tried this range before? Let me know in the comments below.
CTx


No comments

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine